event XML 1.1 (fix recurrances)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Jan 17 10:53:06 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2006 19:35 schrieben Sie:

Hi Gerd,

> why can't you change the body in a subevent?

IIRC you can chang the body in a subevent when using Outlook _but_ this
changes ths body of the complete series!!

> how about priority? i can't find priority in the event specification, just
> in the task specification. but ol definitivly has a priority option for
> each calendar entry and it can be changed individually for each recurring
> event.

Yes, the priority is missing. I will add it. Please note that the semantics of
the priority field is subject to change as the old definition is broken. But
I can already add it know to finalize the syntax.

Did you verify that the change to the priority in a subevent works as
expected? (not changing the priority of others)

Regards,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Stuttgart - Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126