P.O. Boxes etc

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Feb 9 19:41:36 CET 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007, Joon Radley wrote:
> structure, but not both.

Why not both?
The kontact gui allows to set both, so surely I'll be saving both into the XML...

First hit in google: The address for the UN center in Egypt:

Center: United Nations Information Center
1 Osiris Street
Tagher Building (Garden City)
Boîte Postale 262
Cairo, Egypt

Or the first address on http://www.centre-mediation.lu/fr/list_fr.html

68, avenue de la Liberté
Boîte postale 1545
L-1015 Luxembourg

(where "Boite postale" is french for "PO Box").

Can we allow both in the XML format [even if outlook might not support it]?

David Faure, faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
KDE/KOffice developer, Qt consultancy projects