inline-attachments tag

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 20 20:19:03 CEST 2006

Hi Joon,

On Thursday 19 October 2006 11:05, Joon Radley wrote:
> The only use case we can see for this is where you want to identify the
> "hidden" meta data attachments like the Toltec blob that gets added. I
> think adding a field to the MIME part header might be a better solution in
> this case.
>
> Is there any other use cases that shows the benefit of this tag?

this is the first one I was thinking of.
The second one is that we keep some integrity of the XML object
that it at least knows that an attachement should be part of the object.

Can you make a concrete suggestions for the field of the MIME part header,
I believe this could work, but also need to give it some more thought
and hear some feedback from Till and others.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)