MIME type for distribution lists

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Thu Jun 2 11:48:42 CEST 2005

Hi David,

I understand your reasoning on a folder basis, but this is a completely
different object to the contact object. Maybe we could sub type it to
"application/x-vnd.kolab.contact.dl" or
"application/x-vnd.kolab.contact.distlist"

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557