[Kolab-devel] Roadmap Planning

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Tue Jul 26 09:19:13 CEST 2005

Hi Bernhard,

This is where the location, time, description or label color has been
changed for a occurrence in the series. Currently the format only support
deletion of an occurrence in the series.

> Do we already have an issue for this?

Nope, we first have to discuss this, so that we can define what will be
supported.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC