priorities in tasks

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Jan 28 02:24:03 CET 2005

Hi,

looking closer at the priority handling I got the impression that the current
schema is not optimal.

IMHO it is better if the the xml format is large scale (e.g. 1-9) and the
clients rescale to their lower resolution when displaying. Only when a client
_writes_ a task to the imap store it is required to loose resolution.

What do you think?

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany