freebusy annotations

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Sep 29 00:25:20 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 22:58, Martin Konold wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we want to mark folder which are relevant for the generation of freebusy
> information with an IMAP folder annotation.
>
> I therefore welcome your suggestions for a naming schema.

Is that a boolean information for a folder, which has the same value for everyone who
has access to that folder?

Then it could be
annotation: /vendor/kolab/generate-freebusy    (or something like that)
attribute: value.shared
value: true or false

(BTW only a folder that contains events (i.e. calendar) is relevant for freebusy, isn't it?)

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer