Distribution lists

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Wed Sep 22 09:21:17 CEST 2004

Hi all,

What do we do about distribution lists in the format? Currently,
KAddressBook saves the lists in this format:

listname=<comma separated list of uids>

But it does this locally, which doesn't make sense IMHO. Can we make some
format that can go into the Contacts folder?

Joon, Stephan/Stuart: Can you tell what Outlook/Horde does with this?

(I'm not sure what the term is for other clients - distribution lists in
kab are shortcuts to address many people in one go.)

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark