freebusy annotations

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Oct 27 22:13:14 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2004 19:57 schrieb David Faure:

Hi David,

> But it's not easy for the client to find that out - not with cyrus-specific
> heuristics, which we might as well avoid if possible.

Well, you can simply look at the path of the folder and then you will see that
it is a subfolder of the inbox which tells you that it is an account and not
an anoymous shared folder.

> => Would it be OK to remove "owner" and add "admins" instead?
> "admins" would mean: anyone with ACL Admin rights on the folder.
> This is easier to check, and very consistent with "readers".

I think this is a real option but of course it means granting admin permission
has then unexpected side effects.

What do other think? What about the usability of such a semantic?

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n