Some input to the format documents.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 13 11:32:08 CEST 2004

Hi Tarjei,

it is great to get your thoughtful comments!
You are raising very interesting issues
and I am quite sure that we cannot solve them all
for Kolab2 as we hope to wrap that up relatively soon.
Of course there will be progress after this.

I will give my thoughts in different threats
(and probably with some delays. ;) )
Some of your questions probably are beyond the
scope of the format list and should better be discussed
on the kolab-devel list as this list should mainly
be about how to get the decided features stored
and not about what issues to be stored.

Regards,
Bernhard