PDF version of Kolab Format

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 8 16:30:26 CEST 2004

On Thursday 07 October 2004 17:40, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2004 16:49 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

> > The link will soon go to:
> > http://kolab.org/doc/kolabformat-draft-cvs20041007.pdf
>
> We already have the news about the draft since Aug. 12th but the link is
> still missing :-(

No the link was there all the time from the documentation section
http://www.kolab.org/documentation.html

That was on purpose, because after the news I added two more version
to the documentation section and that would have invalidated the news link.
(As has happened before.)
There are several solution to the problem. For now I added a link
to the documentation section which is not optimal but makes
this harder to miss.