IMAP Namespace support

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon Jun 21 16:09:49 CEST 2004

As part of the work to be done for the new XML storage format, Bo mentionned
the need to support the IMAP namespace extension (RFC 2342).

While this would certainly be a useful addition to KDE, I came to wonder why we
need it? It seems to be mostly for different shared folders prefixes in various
IMAP server implementations, but Kolab is based on Cyrus only, and we already
detect shared folders without problems. I cannot see the relation with the XML
storage format.

Can I get more details about what we need it for?

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer