Note by Toltec

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Wed Jul 14 09:02:25 CEST 2004

Hi Bo,

> > > so I don't

> > > Ah but I could test by hacking the XML in my own notes. Seems it
> > > works ok, I simply see a space where the
 was. No
> big deal, but
> > > it would still be cleaner to avoid the
 IMHO.

> > This is how the XML library encodes multi line text blocks.
> I think it
> > is unavoidable.
>
> Can't you just replace the strings? Do s,\r\n,\n,?

I am using libxml2. They do the encoding. As I do not now the XML encoding
rules and standards, I really do not want to mess with this. Are you sure
that this does not work just, as is, on Linux? How does libxml2 encode \r\n
on your system?

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC