Extra Header field

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Fri Jul 9 13:21:20 CEST 2004

On Friday 09 July 2004 12:37, David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 08 July 2004 16:14, Joon Radley wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Could we add a extra header to the mails containing the kolab format?
> >
> > This will help me to determine if the message is a kolab format or a
> > normal mail without parsing the object twice in multipart mime encoded
> > messages.
> >
> > It would look something like this:
> >
> > This will only be added to Kolab object messages that are stored on the
> > IMAP4 server.
>
> I think that's a good idea.
> Bo, what do you think?

I really don't like duplicating information, but in this case I don't mind
doing an exception. The reason I think an exception here is okay is that it's
nice to mark the whole mail as just having a single purpose in life. That
information is not present anywhere else.

Unless anyone objects, I will update the spec monday when I get my workstation
back from repairs (can't build the spec here :( ).

Bo.

     Klaralvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark