[Kolab-devel] Regression in libkolabxml package on debian

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Tue Jun 28 01:19:08 CEST 2022

I may be getting somewhere. If I'm not mistaken, the core issue is that
pybuild doesn't like custom `--builddirectory` values and thus plainly refuses
to do anything within the `php-$${version}` subdirectories.

I've pushed a preliminary commit to my home project at https://
obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/home:sicherha:branches:Kolab:16/libkolabxml;
let's see if it helps. Either way, that ought to be enough for today.

Best,
Christoph