[Kolab-devel] Deprecation of Kolab:Winterfell on OBS

Christian Mollekopf mollekopf at apheleia-it.ch
Mon Dec 19 13:49:01 CET 2022

Hi,

I'm planning on deprecating the Kolab:Winterfell OBS project.

Work nowadays is happening in Kolab:16:Testing/Candidate, which have the benefit that they build directly on Kolab:16 and are available via the mirror, so Kolab:Winterfell just doesn't seem to serve a purpose  at the moment.

So unless there are good reasons not to I'll mark the Kolab:Winterfell project as deprecated, and will stop updating any packages in there.

Please let me know if you rely on Winterfell in a way that is not possible with the other repositories.

Cheers,
Christian