[Kolab-devel] Fw: K9 Mail and not able to download Attachments

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Sat Mar 28 07:32:06 CET 2020

Hi hede,

thanks for your efforts! I have reviewed your patches and intend to push them
to Kolab:16 and Kolab:Winterfell later this weekend after testing.

As for the Phabricator database-connection issue you reported: I couldn't
reproduce the problem (see https://git.kolab.org/T5797), so it must have been
an intermittent hiccup.

Best,
Christoph