[Kolab-devel] More guam fixes in 0.9.7 (with eimap 0.4.2)

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Fri Apr 24 19:18:59 CEST 2020

Accepted :-)

Sure I'll rebase my guam update.

Regarding the guam package. After the last guam upgrade i realized that
the service guam died and wasn't restarted.

The postinst update basically to ensure that
a) the package stays enable when guam was enabled in the first place
b) systemd gets reloaded if the unit file has changed during installation
c) guam gets started (new installation) or restarted (on upgrade)

Since the dependencies pinning is done during build time there's no need
to rebase.

Once you've reviewed/accepted the package we can push it forward to
Kolab:16 in a 4 eye review process :-)

Have a great weekend.

--
Cheers