[Kolab-devel] chwala and nextcloud

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Sun Jan 20 21:46:57 CET 2019

Hi everybody,

I try to set up kolab16 together with nextcloud. It looks like the most
things are working (e.g. Create Folder, Change files,...), expect
uploading files. If I try to upload a file I get every time this error
message:

"Storage error. Length Required
A request of the requested method PUT requires a valid Content-length."

The error message came with roundcube and chwala. After some googling I
think that the problem is the file upload via put to the nextcloud
server and that the server get no content-length for the file which I
upload. I think that the problem is in the webdav_file_storge.php. But I
have no idea how I can fix this.

Could somebody help me with this problem or point me to the right
direction, please?

Regards
Jochen