[Kolab-devel] some toughts regarding owncloud integration

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Oct 1 07:26:58 CEST 2018

On 9/30/18 10:41 PM, Jochen May wrote:

> OK, i try this but it is not working. I think the problem is, that i´m
> using kolab 3.4
>
> So i set up a VirtualBox with centos 7 and get a actual kolab up and
> running. Here it looks better. The login window for the cloud drive
> appears and i put in my username and password. But then i get the
> error message "driver not found" from roundcube. I check the logs but
> found no information what exactly roundcube is missing. Could you help
> me with this error message?
>

> Regards
>
> jochen

I'm not sure what "driver" is missing but I suggest you might start by
directly accessing chwala ( yourdomain/chwala ) and debug this part
first. Roundcube will use the file plugin to acess chwala but first of
all you must be sure chwala is working.

The driver should be, I think one of this in
/usr/share/chwala/lib/drivers/  ; I have kolab, seafile and webdav there.