[Kolab-devel] Kolab and FreeIPA article

kvaps kvapss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:40:13 CET 2018

Hi, article updated.

Patch is not needed anymore, setting unique_attribute to ipauniqueid
fully solves this issue.

There was also some problems, with auto renaming some random users.
Some fields like displayName and uid can be updated by Kolab.
I was updated their type from Generated (read-only) to Normal, now it seems ok.

Hey is that possible to make them readonly but disable automatic
generation for them?

- kvaps