[Kolab-devel] Guam patches

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Mon May 7 12:22:28 CEST 2018

Hi Aaron,

thanks for your answer! Sorry about the "sucks" part; it's just that I'm
currently a bit frustrated that Guam is still not working reliably enough,
after all the effort I've put into packaging it. :-/

As far as I can tell, I'm already using all the patches you mentioned: I'm on
Guam 0.9.4 (released February 2018) with a patched erlang-eimap 0.4.0 (the
diff being the one you posted to this mailing list in December 2017).

Here are the links to my respective package sources:
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/home:sicherha:branches:Kolab:16/guam
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/home:sicherha:branches:Kolab:16/erlang-eimap

The only relevant upstream change to Guam since your departure has been this
one:
https://git.kolab.org/rG7db53d9c3fc00baa1fe4fb8ca7c9ae63c61e853b ("Allow empty
lines in commands.")

Are there any other patches still floating around or have I hit a new issue
indeed? In the latter case, I'd be happy to provide you with all the
information necessary to debug this.

Cheers,
Christoph