[Kolab-devel] bug in webdav chwala driver

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Mar 5 06:16:19 CET 2018

Hello,

I spent a half hour trying to figure why I have errors attaching files
from owncloud using chwala

I can attach text files, but no pdf, doc, odf etc.

There is a bug in reading the size of the file ( there are always shown
as 0 bites size ).

I made a little change using the existing code in file_info() function
and seems it works.

What's the right way to submit the patch?

Maybe I will have some time this week also to see why the root folder of
webdav isn't listed ( I can see only the folders in root and list the
files inside them but not the files in the root folder)