[Kolab-devel] FOSDEM 2017

Georg Greve greve at kolabsystems.com
Thu Feb 2 18:31:40 CET 2017

Dear all,

This year Kolab will once more be present with a stand at FOSDEM. This year we
are at K Level 2 Stand 8. The "we" in this sentence involves everyone on this
list, of course, as well as many other Kolab partners and active people.

So please feel yourself invited to join us at the stand, and if you can spare
an hour or two to stay at the stand and explain people about Kolab, that
would be excellent.

Also, don't miss the talks from the Kolab talk.

This year I'll be speaking in the main track about OpenPOWER. See

	https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/open_power/
	https://fosdem.org/2017/interviews/georg-greve/

and Christian Mollekopf will be talking about the future collaboration client:

        https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/desktops_kube_next_generation_communication_collaboration_client/

Looking forward to seeing many of you there,

All the best,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG            Kolab Enterprise
Zürich, Switzerland            Collaborate in Confidence

e: greve at kolabsystems.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsystems.com

pgp: B358917A Georg C. F. Greve