[Kolab-devel] OBS Repository Addition

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Tue Sep 13 08:53:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

Jeroen van Meeuwen has accepted my obs requests for php-sabre-dav, php-sabre-http and php-sabre-event. I've added some initial debian package build support. But debian repository builds seem to be disabled with those packages in winterfell by some negative build flag!? I don't know how to request the enablement of those flags within obs, so I write this email.

Can someone with sufficient permissions trigger a rebuild? Probably with an enabled debian repository build flag!?

regards
hede