[Kolab-devel] Kolab 16 for Debian

Aaron Seigo aseigo at mykolab.com
Mon Nov 21 09:55:15 CET 2016

On 14.11.2016 20:42, Timotheus Pokorra wrote:
>> p.s. Jeroen has some news to share regarding our effort/availability
>> for
>> 16.1 this month. You will all be very pleased, methinks.
>
> https://kanarip.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/kolab-16-1-whats-on-the-horizon/
>
> ok, so what does that mean?
> Jeroen will do all the work for Kolab 16.1 on CentOS7 and Debian
> himself?

He has begun the work, yes. We managed to earmark time for packaging and
testing a 16.1 candidate and Jeroen went off to the races as usual. I
thought he was going to be posting to the mailing list, but that
apparently did not occur. Apologies for that ...

> He asks for help for Kolab 17 which happens in Winterfell.

Yes, we will have quite a few opportunities there ..

> I am now unsure what the agenda of the IRC chat would be?

To circle back on 16.1 in Debian and make sure that we are all
comfortable with how it is landing, and look forward to 17 to plan how
we can maket hat a smoother journey together?

That would be my suggestion, in any case :)

Look forward to seeing you all on irc.

--
Aaron Seigo