[Kolab-devel] Kolab 16 for Debian

Jochen Hein jochen at jochen.org
Fri Nov 11 16:06:46 CET 2016

Aaron Seigo <aseigo at mykolab.com> writes:

> On 29.10.2016 08:23, Timotheus Pokorra wrote:
>> I certainly think there is demand for a Debian version of Kolab 16. I
>
> So, I count 5 people interested in this on the list here alone.
>
> Lets see if we can convert the interest into motion!

I have no idea if phabricator tasks are useful for coordination, but I
have two testservers with Kolab Winterfell: One CentOS and one Debian,
so I can check what debian packages are missing and can create tasks for
them.

My primary focus is basic mail/webmail for my family - that seems okish.
I could still run without IMAP filterung(guam) and it will work for me.

My second focus is security (OTP - got that working on CentOS, next is
Debian; and SSO/GSSAPI - Roundcube seems to authenticate, but storage
access fails).

Jochen

--
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.