[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.5 releases: supported operating systems

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Wed Jan 13 12:36:40 CET 2016

Hello Jochen,

> I had a look at the Debian 8 packages in OBS-Development today.  My
> focus on packages will be roundcube and SSO/GSSAPI and OTP.  From a
> quick view, there are some packages only built for RPMs, but no Debian
> packages.  Should I create a couple of tasks in phabricator and connect
> them to Project Kolab 3.5 https://git.kolab.org/project/view/90/?
I don't think it is worth creating tickets for Kolab 3.5.
As far as I understand, after a conversation with Jeroen on IRC
yesterday, we aim to have a working Kolab Development continuously.
He is working on Kolab.16, which will be released soon to the public,
with the sources.
Regarding packages that are not built for Debian: there can be two
reasons: either the package is already available in Debian upstream,
or it is not needed by the basic version of Kolab.
Especially all the riak and erlang stuff, is probably not needed for a
simple installation of Kolab?

> I'll try to push some updates to
> https://obs.kolabsys.com/project/show/home:jh23453:branches:Kolab:Development
That will be best. I am happy to accept your requests on OBS.

All the best,
  Timotheus