[Kolab-devel] libkolab versioning

Jochen Hein jochen at jochen.org
Sat Jan 9 22:58:24 CET 2016

Timotheus Pokorra <timotheus at kolab.org> writes:

> Am I right to assume you are the owner of the libkolab package?
> Can you please tell me which version of libkolab do you recommend for a release?

On version 2.0 has been tagged. It has also been imported into OBS.

I've noticed in OBS that the debian packages failed to build and did
some fixes.  Until now the binary package was libkolab0.  Should we
still use libkolab0, or should we use libkolab2?  My changes at
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/home:jh23453:branches:Kolab:Development/libkolab
build libkolab2 - but did not change any depends on other packages.

I'd be happy to roll back the changes to build libkolab2 and go back to
libkolab0. Any comments?

Jochen

--
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.