[Kolab-devel] kolab and dovecot on ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Pietro Vassalli p.vassalli at waterline.ch
Wed Oct 21 09:53:57 CEST 2015

Hi everybody
I’m in need of little help: I’m trying to configure kolab with dovecot,
but I have some issues.
I can connect to the system, send and receive mails but I can’t get rid
of some errors:

PHP Error: IMAP server doesn't support METADATA or ANNOTATEMORE
PHP Error: No kolab_storage_cache class found for folder 'Contacts' of
type ''
PHP Error: Addressbook source (Q29udGFjdHM) not found! in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/include/rcmail.php on line 254 (GET
/roundcubemail/de2909d2b31f618d/?_task=addressbook)

when I press with my user on contacts I get "SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT
AVAILABLE! Error No. [700]"

I’ve seen Sergio and Thomas talking about that here:
http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/devel/2015-February/015234.html
I’ve installed dovecot metadata plugin, so the first error “IMAP server
doesn't support METADATA or ANNOTATEMORE” should not be present (but
maybe I have to add some conf in dovecot/conf.d).
For the other errors the workaround found by Sergio is As I'm only using
one domain right now I've changed the shared folder route to avoid the
'@' and now the path to the other user folder is "shared/sto/Contacts",
but I don’t know where to apply the avoiding of @

Can anyone help me?

Thank you everybody.