[Kolab-devel] Questions about tags and description of notes

Ing. Konrad Renner konrad.renner at kolabnow.com
Fri May 15 13:23:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

thank you for the useful links:

> On 05/14/2015 02:38 AM, Torsten Grote wrote:
>
>> There should actually be a KEP for it, but I'm afraid there isn't. So other
>> than looking into Roundcube IMAP logs, I have no other suggestion to discover
>> the tag format at the moment.
>
> https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/LKX/browse/master/schemas/kolabformat.xsd;06823bc08b0ad2af4caa2aa84c4aa165f4ae4c76$151 [1]
>
> and before we implemented that there was a discussion on format list:
> http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/format/2014-February/001653.html [2]

 But where can I find the tags of a note on the server? How can I sync
the tags for a note with the client? Is there a special IMAP folder on
the server?

So the "old" way of using tags for notes is not supported anymore and
because of that, the web client cannot display the note, is this
correct?

Yours,

Konrad

Links: