[Kolab-devel] wallace module gpgencrypt - dealing with attachments

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Tue Jul 7 12:40:03 CEST 2015

Hi Jan,

On Tuesday 07 July 2015 12:08:22 Jan Kowalsky wrote:
> Since it didn't work with multipart messages yet I wrote some lines to
> handle them (as a bloody python beginner).

Great! Thank you for sharing that with us!

Timotheus recently wrote about how to contribute patches. In case you didn't
see it:

    https://kolab.org/blog/timotheus-pokorra/2015/07/01/submitting-patches-kolab-phabricator

This way, we can review your changes and make sure they don't get lost.

> Is there anybody still working on this module? Would it make sense to
> write some documentation on it?

This module is certainly still interesting and at the moment, you are working
on it. Documenting your findings would definitely be welcome! :)

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
pgp: 0x2175A534A4F2EFA3