[Kolab-devel] Kolab Debian Packages

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Tue Jan 20 09:31:49 CET 2015

Hello Sergio,

On 2015-01-15 10:35, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
> El Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 05:38:33PM +0100, Timotheus Pokorra va
> escriure:
>> Have a look at this post:
>> http://kolab.org/blog/timotheus-pokorra/2013/11/04/howto-improve-debian-packages-using-obs
>>
>> You are welcome to push requests on OBS!
>
> OK, I'll try to look at it this weekend and will report back at the
> begining
> of next week... ;)

I hope we have not worked both on the same issue.
I was busy yesterday and today and have fixed quite a lot of issues of
the Debian build in Kolab:Development.
The assets should now be in the right place.
Also the database setup in setup-kolab has now the patch applied that is
needed.

Unfortunately, the OBS currently does not show the build logs, so it is
quite difficult to know why a build failed...

I hope this year we will have functioning Debian packages on release
date, which is beginning/middle of February...

Still more testing and probably fixes are needed...

All the best,
   Timotheus