[Kolab-devel] Kolab Debian Packages

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Wed Jan 14 17:38:33 CET 2015

Hello Sergio,

Thanks for finding all the issues with the nightly packages for Debian.
I run nightly tests for the CentOS packages, but have not had enough
time to look at the Debian packages as well.

> Who I should contact for a review of the debian packaging? Should I do
> it on
> an OBS branch, if I'm authorized to do that or shoud I send patches
> somewhere
> else?
>
> I'm not familiarized with OBS system, but I guess it isn't that
> difficult and
> I'm a debian developer, so I know how to package things, more or
> less... ;)
Have a look at this post:
http://kolab.org/blog/timotheus-pokorra/2013/11/04/howto-improve-debian-packages-using-obs

You are welcome to push requests on OBS!

All the best,
   Timotheus