[Kolab-devel] Hook/Plugin support for kolab-webadmin

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Mon Feb 16 11:42:24 CET 2015

Am 2015-02-16 09:44, schrieb Timotheus Pokorra:
> Thank you so much for your work on this feature!
> I will look at your branch later this week, and will play around with
> it.

Cool. I renamed to hooks branch to ticket/4569 make a link between the
bugzilla enhancement request and the actual branch.

I hope my sample files helps you.

We've too look where we need additional hooks for form generation,
verify or enhancement grouping of form elements. I tried to look into
your patches to see where you started to modify code and I was wrapping
my head around it.

> On the ticket http://git.kolab.org/kolab-wap/log/?h=ticket/4569 you
> wonder if we should include it in Kolab 3.4.
> I personally think we should not rush things, and focus on getting all
> other issues out of Kolab 3.4.
> Better have a stable 3.4, and then focus on new features when the
> release is out.

No worries .. there's still a couple bugs in 3.4 we need to tackle
before we can concentrate on new things.