[Kolab-devel] Process Around Kolab 3.4 Release (Book Fri, 15:00 CET)

Sandro Knauß knauss at kolabsys.com
Fri Feb 13 11:06:18 CET 2015

Hi,

some things we should talk about:

* signing packages. Debian/Ubuntu allows to test the integetry of a source
packages via a dedicated gpg signature.

* future of libkolab. At the moment we have different kinds of builds of
libkolab one against kdepimlibs and one against libcalendering for debian7+,
ubuntu12.04+. Kontact (kolab-desktop-client) needs the build with kdepimlibs,
so we should make sure that all build for these distros uses kdepimlibs to
build. You can find libkolab build against kdepimlibs on OBS
(Kontact:Development).

Regads,

sandro

--