[Kolab-devel] Notes on Kolab and groupware solutions/standards

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed May 28 00:22:56 CEST 2014

Hello,

I just thought I'd notify readers of this list about some notes I've put
online about Kolab and how it implements various mechanisms associated with
groupware and the pertinent standards:

http://groupware.boddie.org.uk/

Obviously, this is somewhat complementary to the official Kolab documentation
[*] and is prepared using different tools (MoinMoin and Graphviz plus some
XSLT stylesheets), but it is not inconceivable that the content might one day
be submitted to the official documentation in a suitable form. But not right
now. ;-)

I hope people find it interesting and/or useful, and I'll try and improve it
over time.

Paul

[*] http://docs.kolab.org/