[Kolab-devel] vHost and syncroton

Andreas Cordes kolab-devel at zion-control.org
Thu Mar 13 22:05:30 CET 2014

Hello,

today I noticed that my vHost setup is not working on my server. After
fixing it hours later I was wondering why I didn't receive any email...

The reason is, that the kolab-syncroton file is put in sites-available
directory of the apache config and then enabled.

Well it's not really a site in the config, it's more an alias I think.
After moving it to conf.d everything is ok.

I suggest to put a hint in the official description of the package
kolab-syncroton that the default setup may not work when using vHosts.

--
Kind regards
Andreas Cordes

Kolab 3.2 on Raspberry Pi Model B