[Kolab-devel] chwala Plugin

Andreas Cordes kolab-devel at zion-control.org
Sun Jul 13 01:07:35 CEST 2014

Am 2014-06-30 10:22, schrieb Aleksander Machniak:
> On 06/30/2014 09:39 AM, Andreas Cordes wrote:
>> Next will be the plugin. I've got a simple question about the
>> authenticate function:
>> Is this function called when connecting directly with WebDAV (through
>> iRony) or the chwala webfrontend?
>> Or is it used to test the existing authenticated user in
>> roundcube/chwala web/iRony against (in my case) ownCloud?
>
> It should be used in both iRony and Chwala as this is a method to
> authenticate to Chwala API. However, currently we use a hack in iRony
> and we do not authenticate to Chwala API. We use iRony's authentication
> with IMAP. It is simpler because both use the same set of
> objects/classes. This is also better for performance, but it will not
> work with different storage driver.
>
> So, you need to implement the authenticate method in your Chwala
> storage
> driver and also modify iRony code to authenticate to Chwala API.

Hello,

I continued my development and now I'm a bit puzzled.

In the authenticate function I create a "Sabre_DAV_Client" Object
    $this->sdc = new Sabre_DAV_Client(........)

This works in this function. Later in "folder_list" I try to use this
variable in order to call the function propFind but "sdc" loses his
value.....

I made some tests and only in __construct the content of the variables
are saved correctly. Well I'm not a noob in PHP but something is getting
me crazy here....

--
Kind regards
Andreas Cordes