[Kolab-devel] caldav backend to calender plugin

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Fri Jan 17 17:09:56 CET 2014

Hi all,

I was directed to this list from the dev list at roundcube.

Sometime last year there was a thread on the roundcube dev list about
adding a caldav backend to the calendar plugin provided by kolab. Does
anybody now whether there have been any progress with this?

If there have been some progress does anybody know where to find the
code for this backend?

If no progress have been made or if nobody is working on this I will
start implementing this backend ASAP.

To be recognized by the calendar plugin I must do the following?
1) Under drivers add a folder say caldav
2) In that folder create a file named caldav_driver.php
3) Create a class named caldav_driver extending calendar_driver
4) Implement all abstract methods in calendar_driver

Anything else I need to do?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
There are many intelligent species in the universe, and they all own
cats.