[Kolab-devel] caldav backend to calender plugin

Daniel Morlock daniel.morlock at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 21:28:40 CET 2014

Hi Ben,

you should be fine if you use the latest Kolab 3.1 packages and replace
the calendar plugin only. If you replace all plugins with those from the
awesome repos, you have to make sure that the config files of these
plugins are still linking to the correct destination.

Your are right, I forgot to mention to checkout the caldav branch in my
first post. Sorry about that :)

Regards,
Daniel