[Kolab-devel] caldav backend to calender plugin

Daniel Morlock daniel.morlock at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 10:21:51 CET 2014

Hi Ben,

thanks for trying the CalDAV plugin! There were indeed some issues when
using the CalDAV or iCAL driver without the Kolab driver.
These issues should be fixed in the recent version, tagged with
roundcubemail-plugins-kolab-caldav-3.1.11.
You can get this version from our Gitlab as follows:

$ git clone https://gitlab.awesome-it.de/kolab/roundcube-plugins # You
can skip this since you've done this already!
$ cd roundcube-plugins
$ git pull
$ git checkout roundcubemail-plugins-kolab-caldav-3.1.11

We appreciate any kind of feedback!

Regards,
Danuil.