[Kolab-devel] Multi domain administrators in Kolab 3.2

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Wed Aug 13 21:23:08 CEST 2014

Hello Pasi,

> Great to see these patches for Kolab 3.2 ! Thanks a lot.
>
> Do you have any plans to upstream these patches?

I certainly wish they would go upstream, but I also understand that
there are different ways of running multi domain and domain admin
environments.

My main goal at the moment is still to migrate our users from Kolab 2.x
to Kolab 3.x, and I think the patch solution is quite good for me at
this point.

Of course I have fixed a number of bugs already upstream that are
unrelated to the TBits multidomain patches but come to surface during my
work on the multidomain patches.

I hope this helps,
   Timotheus