[Kolab-devel] Bugzilla Restructuring

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Aug 4 01:31:24 CEST 2014

Hi there,

I know you're all in great anticipation of the forthcoming release of
Kolab 3.3, which is to be released at or around August 14th, but we have
instead restructured Bugzilla (such a dissapointment, nay?).

We believe the new structure better allows us to track "what has
happened" with a particular piece of software, such as Roundcube or
PyKolab, and therefore be better at doing releases (because we have
appropriate milestones now), changelogs, update instructions, and so
forth.

One major aspect is that we have also introduced a set of new ticket
statuses. You will find a description of their intended meaning here:

   http://docs.kolab.org/developer-guide/bugzilla.html

This will be the canonical location for further updates to the Bugzilla
workflow.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--