[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.2 Migration

Daniel Morlock daniel.morlock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:11:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

we almost finished the Gentoo packages for Kolab 3.2. Now we're
challenging the migration path from Kolab 3.1 to Kolab 3.2. To determine
the database changes between those versions, we could setup a fresh
Kolab 3.1 and a fresh Kolab 3.2, run the "setup-kolab" script and
compare the differences. Since this is a really hard way to go, we are
wondering whether there is an easier way to get the changes?

How to you migrate enterprise updates? You do offer an migration path,
do you?

Also the "setup-kolab" tool is one-way only and - as far as I know - it
only supports a fresh installation but no updates. Are there any
attempts to add update routines?

Thanks,
Daniel.