[Kolab-devel] Kolab XMPP Roundcube plugin

Andreas Cordes kolab-devel at zion-control.org
Sat Apr 12 01:04:05 CEST 2014

So stupid .......

connecting to zion-control.org/http-bind is working but this does not
mean the module is working.

As I read your mods to "pykolab" I digged a bit in the ejabberd.cfg and
saw that in modules-section the http-bind module is missing :-)

Just adding this module and it's up and running :-)

Hmm, but now I see the "Online-Kontakte" twice..... Ok, another point.

thanks and regards
Andreas