[Kolab-devel] Kolab XMPP Roundcube plugin

Rares Benea rbenea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:24:44 CEST 2014

Hi All, Andreas,

I have seen big interest in Kolab XMPP integration in the last days and
that Andreas managed to integrate eJabberd with Kolab.

My 2cent on searching for a XMPP plugin for Roudcube is that it would be
great to use something that has Video WebRTC implemented too.

I did some basic work on this field with OpenFire and Kolab but did not
manage to get all the features going. I managed to have Jappix (
https://project.jappix.com/) woking but not the group, mini jappix etc. I
think that those DNS entries were not set correct.

Andreas, I'm looking forward for you progress.

Rares