[Kolab-devel] about kolab

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 25 14:57:32 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-25 06:13, Laxmi Shrestha wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>          Is there is any options to use ppolicy schema in kolab 3?

Hi Laxmi,

I'm afraid this is not really a Kolab Groupware related question, but
more of an LDAP question - Kolab as such is a consumer of LDAP, and not
a supplier.

That said, Kolab (by default) ships with 389 Directory Server, which
already includes password policy configuration capabilities, and we have
no know conflicts with our LDAP schema extensions and any other.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG