[Kolab-devel] Packaging Kolab for Multiple Platforms -> OBS?

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Sep 6 16:51:56 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-06 15:12, Ralf Lang wrote:
> Docs are sketchy, but as a starting point I would advise you to have a
> look at
> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_SourceService

It looks interesting, but it'll have to wait until after I figure out an
additional few things, such as how to make sure my set of patches
against the openSUSE build service sources is accepted, and how to
"branch off" what is now "Kolab:Development" in to a maintenance project
"Kolab:3.0" + "Kolab:3.0:Updates", so that I may move Kolab:Development
forward to 3.1.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--