[Kolab-devel] Announcing some blog posts for building packages for Debian on OBS

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Wed Oct 30 14:09:14 CET 2013

Hello Paul,

> However, when trying to rebuild libkolabxml with pbuilder, I get the
> following:
>
> cp: cannot stat 'debian/tmp/usr/lib/cmake/Libkolabxml/LibkolabxmlTargets-
> noconfig.cmake': No such file or directory
>
> I saw this error before, but I wonder why osc doesn't fail when building the
> package since osc should be adhering to Debian packaging guidelines, and it
> obviously produces the libkolabxml-dev.install file that causes this error.
I came across this yesterday.
the problem is the commit
https://git.kolab.org/libkolabxml/commit/?id=22bb499c4b4d59bccf02ba8c5e5f3fe86510e0a8
my fix is to change the required version from 0.7 to 1.0:
sed -i "s/Libkolabxml 0\.7 REQUIRED/Libkolabxml 1.0 REQUIRED/g"
~/rpmbuild/BUILD/kolab-utils-master/CMakeLists.txt

see
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/rdiff?opackage=kolab-utils&oproject=Kolab%3ADevelopment&package=kolab-utils&project=home%3Atpokorra%3Abranches%3AKolab%3ADevelopment

Timotheus